Search for Tennis Players, Artist,Qoutes,Pictures

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daily Tennis Qoutes Pete Sampras Edition

"I am going to hold serve the majority of the time.  It is nice to have a little time to return serve."
--Pete Sampras--

"I let my racket do the talking.  That's what I am all about, really.  I just go out and win tennis matches."
--Pete Sampras--

"For as long people have just taken what I do for granted.  It is not easy to do year-in, year out, to win the Grand Slams and be No. 1"
--Pete Sampras--

"There's always one shot that I can rely on when I'm not hitting the ball that well, is my serve."
--Pete Sampras--

"The difference of great player's is at a certain point in a match they raise their level of play and maintain it.  Lesser player's play great for a set, but then less."
--Pete Sampras--


No comments:

Post a Comment